Katech recognizes that the disciplines of Quality, health and safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. The Organization views these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate Quality standards.
The Organization Quality Policy calls for continuous improvement in its Quality management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principles:
• Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
• Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of its management resources in all Quality matters to refine our processes and sustain the highest possible level of product or service performance.
• Communicate quality objectives and performance against these objectives throughout the organization and to interested parties.
• Provide an environment that supports teamwork and empowers employees to improve the systems that affect their work and the quality of Katech’s products and services.
• Take due care to ensure activities are safe for employees, associates, suppliers and others who come into contact with Katech’s work
• Work closely with customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards.
• Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions that may have quality impacts.
• Train the Katech staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management.
It is the aim of Katech, with the total involvement and understanding of all staff through the implementation of the documented quality management system and information meeting the ISO 9001:2000 standard, Katech will exceed the expectations of its customers, staff and owners.
Signed: John Kayl (Chief Executive Officer) Date: June 28, 2004